January 27, 2012

Matching Robes

Another of Miss A's (and Baby A's) Christmas gifts included a matching robe set.  I snagged some fun purple (Lady A's current favorite color) flannel when JoAnn had their black friday flannel sale.  They turned out SO cute!


I used patterns for both robes:
  Simplicity 5931 for the big girl (I keep promising the hubs a robe too.  Someday.)
  Simplicity Crafts 5276 for the doll


Both patterns were pretty simple, except for the collar.  It did take me a few minutes to figure out what they were talking about there.

I love the idea of matching doll/kid things.  Miss A LOVES the doll stuff I make her.  So far she's completely uninterested in wearing anything I make for her....except her Tinkerbell Dress.  Pics on that forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment