October 21, 2011

Snake softie

With all those Mermaidens I figured I'd better have a little something for the three little brothers coming to my house for Miss A's fancy birthday lunch.  Did you know that if you search for 'boy softies' the ony real softie tutorials you get are for (1) a dinosaur and (2) a snake?  That's just pathetic.  Looks like Mama needs to work on a few ideas there.

Since I had less than 24 hours, I did try out the snake idea.  I basically followed what the tutorial suggested.  The thing I love about this is that I could sew up all three at the same time....my quilters out there know what I'm talking about. 


It took a lot more time to stuff them than to actually sew them.


This project would be a really great stash buster if you made big snakes....

No comments:

Post a Comment