February 2, 2012

Tinkerbell Dress

Is it bad that I had to order another set of 10 doll hangers to hang all the stuff I'm making for Baby A?  My daughter really doesn't like to wear dress up clothes, so maybe I'm channeling my dress up wishes elsewhere.  At least she does like to dress up her doll.

I have gotten more mileage out of my 99 cent Simplicity 5705 pattern, between the Princess and the Pea dress, the Ariel dress (which I apparently haven't shown you yet), and now, Tinkerbell!


I'd say Baby A looks pretty satisfied, wouldn't you?  I used leftover fabric from making Miss A's Tinkerbell dress, which I promise to show you soon.  The dress' wings detatch, and there are a little pair of matching undies that go under the dress.

Since the doll has been wearing her Tinkerbell costume (wings and all) for three days straight...night and day...I'd say it's a hit!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I bet Miss A loves that her doll has a matching dress.

    ReplyDelete