June 14, 2011

Pencil Caddy

My daughter is currently obsessed with crafts.  I love it, but it does mean that we have tons of pens, pencils, erasers, crayons, markers, etc....floating around.  So I made her a super cute pencil caddy yesterday.  I used Noodlehead's Pencil Pouch tutorial as a jumping off point.



I love the way embroidery looks when it's mixed in on sewing projects, so I figured I'd try a little out.  I was just finishing up the crown when Miss A came over and very politely informed me that instead of a crown, she would prefer a heart.  We compromised and put a heart on the back...


I loved it so much I immediately cut out two more.  One for my little guy, and another for a cousin we'll see later this summer.


They only sat unfinished overnight.  I couldn't wait to put them together!

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh, these are so cute! my girls would LOVE the princess ones sooo much!

    ReplyDelete