April 22, 2011

crazy scrappy quilt a long

I love the fabrics Aneela designs for Moda.  I have no idea why...they just really appeal to me.  If I wasn't committed to foregoing new fabric until I use up some of my old stash, then her new line (Sherbet Pips) would already be on its way to my house.  I was even tempted to preorder it but was strong enough to just say no.  It wasn't easy.  I seriously have a fabric addiction problem.

As luck would have it, Aneela is doing a sew-a-long in which I get to use my scraps - yay!  I have a whole box full just waiting for this.  I cannot wait to get started!  Although, I'm thinking these blocks are more likely to find their way into placemats, table runners, hotpads, and mugrugs (things I sorely need!)  before they end up in a quilt.

Button

I'm thinking I'll do yellows/oranges/shades of brown and white....that sounds like happy table runners and placemats, right?



Lets get sewing!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment