May 25, 2011

Insul-Bright

I'm  having a love affair with Insul-Brite.

Have y'all seen this insulating batting yet?  <sigh>  It's fabulous.  And you can find it in JoAnn's - and since you can find JoAnn's pretty much anywhere, that makes it easy for me!

So far I've made up several potholders and a teapot cozy using the Insul-Brite.  And what good are personalized potholders if you don't have a few embellished towels to go with them?  Really.




I'd love to make each of my kiddos a lunchbag for the fall out of this fabulous stuff.  It's on the list!  I love this idea from A Lemon Squeezy Home:
http://alemonsqueezyhome.blogspot.com/2010/08/more-and-more-lunch-sacks-tutorials.html

1 comment:

  1. I love the potholders, tea cozy and towels. So cute! The lunch sack looks like an awesome project, I will have to put that on my to do list as well.

    ReplyDelete